It has been over 2 years since CRA has been offering CRA My Business Account (MyBA) for charities.  There are a large number of transactions that can be completed on the CRA MyBA and it is often quicker to do them online than by mail.  The most important transactions include filing your T3010 Registered Charity Information Return and if you are a non-profit that is not a registered charity then filing your charity application.   But there are many other tasks that can be completed with CRA.   CRA has a lot of information on the system on their website.    Here is an infographic from CRA on the MyBA system for charities.


MyBA reference guide