CRA advised today “A revised Registered Charity Information Return has been developed in response to changes announced in the federal budget of March 4, 2010. This new Form T3010-1 will be used by charities with fiscal periods ending on or after December 1, 2010 and will be mailed to charities early in January 2011.”

[ED. The CRA has subsequently noted that you should now use the T3010-1 for filings after March 4, 2010 and for further information see:   ]