CRA has recently updated their guidance RC191 – Qualified Donee Becoming a Prescribed University Outside Canada (CRA).  The changes are minor.  They have updated the Charities and Giving links to the new website.  For a more in-depth discussion of a foreign university applying to be a Canadian foreign prescribed university our article “Foreign Universities Applying for Prescribed University Status in Canada 2018” may be of assistance.