Every year Canadian registered charities must file the T3010 Registered Charity Information Return with the Charities Directorate of CRA. In June 2019 Canadian registered charities will be able to file the T3010 online which will make the process easier and quicker. If charities do not file the form, they can be revoked by CRA for non-filing. If the T3010 is not filed accurately it can be cause for suspension of a charity's receipting privileges.
We will be hosting a 3-hour event on June 10, 2019, 1:00pm - 4:30pm, on the T3010 for Canadian registered charities. The program will be led by charity lawyer Mark Blumberg. You find out more about this program here.
Topics Include / You Will Learn:
• CRA Guidance and how it impacts the T3010
• Common mistakes in completing the T3010
• Strategies for filing T3010 accurately and in a timely fashion
• Fixing past mistakes with the T3010
• Tools to review T3010 filings
• What changes will be taking place with electronic filing in June 2019 that you need to know
• and more.
Cost: $225.00 (includes snacks and coffee, materials, and registration fees). REGISTER HERE.
Early bird tickets are $175 and are available until May 14, 2019. You can also buy a combination ticket for both the morning Receipting and afternoon T3010 programs for $300 (lunch will be included).